Friday, May 14, 2010

A Breakdown


When it feels like the end ...
When everything breaks ...
When you are lost ...
You keep telling yourself that you are fine ...

A hole in your heart
A tear in your eye
A pain in your smile
And blackness in your sight
You keep telling yourself that you are fine ...

I'm trying to breath
Trying not to break down
Even thought I'm already broken
I'm trying to be fine
Trying so hard to live
Trying to find myself
So much pain that makes my heart aches
So much pain that makes me soul empty
Hurt and broken deep inside

I'm wrapped with thorns
Covered with razors
Bleeding without a sound
Screaming but hopeless

I forgot how to sleep
I forgot how to breath
Everyday in my life
I'm lost, tired and sick of pain
knocking the doors
But no one is there

Screaming regrets
Running away from pain
Trying to treat my broken self
But I'm left dead instead ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyy.. how r u ? wuts with all the suicidal stff ! ana m7mad , broken xD , this is my email scarface-90@hotmail.com snd me if thts k with u jst wanna check on u n see how ur doin :)

Total Pageviews